Strictly Walk Slimmer is available as an ebook from Amazon Kindle Store and as a paperback from Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
- Have you ever wondered about the health and fitness benefits of walking?
- Do you know that walking can be a very fruitful activity (free food anyone?) if you know where to look?
- Can walking be the solution to reduce stress?
I have interviewed some wonderful experts in the field of health and wellness and they shared their advice on walking, meditation, foraging and nutrition.
The experts are:
- Sophrology practitioner Dominique Antiglio
- Nutritionist and nutritional therapist Angelique Panagos (Sugar Free Farm)
- Sex and relationship expert and TV personality Tracey Cox
- Movement specialist and TV personality Joanna Hall
- Forager John Rensten
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 Looking after your Health
I Walk, therefore I Am
A Perfectly Portable Outdoor Pursuit for Perpetual Health
Burning Calories is like Carbon Emission Offsetting: Not a Zero-Sum Game
Chapter 2 Diet Myths Debunked
Why Diets Don’t Work
Diets under the Microscope
Diets at a Glance
Much ado about 5:2?
Weight loss diets: pros and cons
Not all Calories were Created Equal
A Word on “Superfoods”
Keeping Emotions outside the Dining Room
Regimes Restricting Foods: Orthorexia and Veganism
Chapter 3 Walking for good Health
Health Benefits of Walking
Why Buy Food when You can Forage it (and Walk at the same time)?
The Culture of Foraging
A lovely Way to Learn
Foraging for Beginners
Awareness and Mindfulness
And finally… one more Reason to Love Walking
Chapter 4 Healthy recipes