This year I am starting my new year’s resolutions in December so in a twist of the usual theme I am making a resolution per day of the month in December.
It all started when I had a Sophrology session with Dominique Antiglio of BeSophro: doing some dynamic relaxation and visualisation exercises helped me to lower my stress and anxiety levels and have better mental clarity to plan for the year ahead.
My 25th December New Year’s Resolutions.
- Take better care of myself by doing relaxation, visualisation and breathing exercises
- Stop procrastinating and tackle the most hideous tasks first
- Express gratitude each day
- Use my creative skills to make healthy meals (and of course blog about them!)
- Get my new book Strictly Walk Slimmer in the best sellers’ list
- Use my social media skills with fantastic clients
- Write engaging articles on interesting topics
- Organise readings of my book
- Take care of my existing massage and provide high quality treatments
- Attract sponsors for my podcast
- Writing for high profile publications
- Be present and available to my friends and family
- Walk every day
- Take pictures (I don’t need a reminder for this!)
- Co-author another book
- Appreciate the present moment
- Nurture a better quality of life
- Persevere with my “obsession” with Antonio Pappano and see more of his concerts (mission accomplished!)
- Take regular trips to the theatre
- Visit London’s amazing museums regularly
- Get quoted in magazines on health and lifestyle
- Win an award (why not?)
- Make my newsletters completely compelling to read
- Do my company accounts each month instead of cramming them at the end of the year in a last minute panic
- Make my home a sanctuary of rest, relaxation and inspiration
Phew! Now it’s all about being accountable – you can tell me off in 2015 if I don’t stick to my plan!
What are your resolutions?